That doesn't mean I'm not busy. I'm incredibly busy because I'm trying to (start) writing a book, which is more difficult than most people will ever know. It's excruciating and delightful at the same time. Since writers also have to make money (do we?), I'm still pumping out blog bits left and right. There is no rhyme or reason to these little articles--I just pick a place on the map that means something to me and write about it. Hence the following titles:
- Why Luxembourg Matters (Because really, I love Luxembourg!)
- Ben Franklin, Traveler (A July 4th nod to my favorite founding father)
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Canada (For Canada Day!)
- How to Pack for a Trip to Antarctica (I was assigned it, so no choice here)
- Is Thailand Safe Now? (Because I think it is)
Alright, so that's, like, my life right now. Not traveling, just writing, and glad for it. Don't worry though, I'll be back on the road soon enough.